March of Progress March of Progress

Pretty nice animation. Good work.

Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

Brilliant as always.

LEGS Teaser : Flappy Bird LEGS Teaser : Flappy Bird

I don't tend to give out 5 stars, but this trailer deserves it:

1) Great art style and animation
2) Quality voice acting
3) A simple, but perfect narrative that gave you everything you needed to know about Larry
4) Perfect timing with a newsworthy video game event
5) Awesome hook that is making sit on the edge of my seat waiting for the 1st episode!

Great job, guys!

Zuzu The Elf Zuzu The Elf

I am really enjoying this game, but I stumbled on something. Not sure if this is intended or a glitch:

In the dragon-riding bonus level, I don't like how you take damage from merely letting the enemies pass you. It makes no sense in the context of the game. What are you guarding back there? Having to destroy every enemy in front of you to pass seems an unnecessary burden, coupled with the fact that the block for picking up the gems seems smaller than the one to get damaged by enemies.

The glitch, if it is one, is the fact that this level seems to run on an endless loop if you don't pass it. I'm not given an option to leave like the 8-bit ghost level. As a bonus level, I don't see this as a good element because it is forcing the player to repeat a part of the game multiple times if they fail, that they could have easily passed by.

N.P.P.D. RUSH N.P.P.D. RUSH

It was an okay concept. Principle problems I came across:

1) Steering was bad and unresponsive.
2) You could only shoot in the cardinal directions, while enemy shooters could fire in 360 degrees.
3) Way too many layers. Made it difficult to see what was going on.
4) Finding the neon pink shadows of the scientists was difficult.
5) Considering the level of damage the monsters do to you, the complete lack of health upgrades seems like a glaring issue.

Keep trying, though!

railslave responds:

Thanks for playing
Game takes its cue from phantasy star 2's dungeons and thunderforce 2. So all things considered lol..
Some one will work out how to do it in the time, im still trying :P

The Gong - China The Gong - China

Way too complex right off the bat. The concept is nice, but there are too many things going on at the same time to adequately meet the objective. Additionally, the graphics are a bit poor. Nice selection of music, though.

Blondie Blondie

Great pic, all around. I'm loving the colors and the shading. And the background is stellar! The plane and contrail detail is particularly nice.

One piece of constructive criticism for future works: Her neck/head seem a little too far back; even with considering how far out her chest is sticking and the arch in her back. Centering the head slightly (very slightly) to the left could make her posture more natural-looking.

Great work either way!

Power is a Sacrifice Power is a Sacrifice

Wow! That was made in GIMP? I'll have to practice more once I get a new tablet.

The Last Creature The Last Creature

Wow, this just brings back memories of Shadow of the Colossus. It has such an ominous feel to it, filled with a sense of apprehension, uncertainty, and emptiness.

skullzNHERO responds: