Zuzu The Elf Zuzu The Elf

I am really enjoying this game, but I stumbled on something. Not sure if this is intended or a glitch:

In the dragon-riding bonus level, I don't like how you take damage from merely letting the enemies pass you. It makes no sense in the context of the game. What are you guarding back there? Having to destroy every enemy in front of you to pass seems an unnecessary burden, coupled with the fact that the block for picking up the gems seems smaller than the one to get damaged by enemies.

The glitch, if it is one, is the fact that this level seems to run on an endless loop if you don't pass it. I'm not given an option to leave like the 8-bit ghost level. As a bonus level, I don't see this as a good element because it is forcing the player to repeat a part of the game multiple times if they fail, that they could have easily passed by.

N.P.P.D. RUSH N.P.P.D. RUSH

It was an okay concept. Principle problems I came across:

1) Steering was bad and unresponsive.
2) You could only shoot in the cardinal directions, while enemy shooters could fire in 360 degrees.
3) Way too many layers. Made it difficult to see what was going on.
4) Finding the neon pink shadows of the scientists was difficult.
5) Considering the level of damage the monsters do to you, the complete lack of health upgrades seems like a glaring issue.

Keep trying, though!

railslave responds:

Thanks for playing
Game takes its cue from phantasy star 2's dungeons and thunderforce 2. So all things considered lol..
Some one will work out how to do it in the time, im still trying :P

The Gong - China The Gong - China

Way too complex right off the bat. The concept is nice, but there are too many things going on at the same time to adequately meet the objective. Additionally, the graphics are a bit poor. Nice selection of music, though.

Meme Shooter Meme Shooter

It's functional. That's the most I can say for it.

Scribble Nuts Scribble Nuts

It's a nice platformer, but some of the level designs need work. There are some where if you miss a jump, you can't get some of the nuts without restarting the level. There should be a way to get back up there if you want. I also found in one of the levels that by going to one side of the map, it was impossible to get to the other, because a platform would block your jump and land you right on a spike trap.

Angry Birds Glasses Angry Birds Glasses

Not a bad matching game, but it's short and gets repetitive without much to keep it interesting.

Death Race Arena Death Race Arena

Pretty nice game with a decent upgrade system.

Mana Collectors Mana Collectors

Very fun and interesting. Just wished you had added more color cause the color scheme is a little drab.

Tiny Easter Dash Tiny Easter Dash

Cute game, though it doesn't offer too much reward for multiple play-throughs. It would have also been nice if the top level of the screen was higher then the rabbit's max jump, since that way it couldn't get killed by spawning spiked balls that hadn't appeared on the screen yet.

Eddsworld IndExtravaganza Eddsworld IndExtravaganza

Crass, tasteless, poorly animated and barely a "game" at all. At least the people that continue Edd's work are attempting to match his legacy and quality of work.

Pickilow responds: