March of Progress March of Progress

Pretty nice animation. Good work.

Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

Brilliant as always.

LEGS Teaser : Flappy Bird LEGS Teaser : Flappy Bird

I don't tend to give out 5 stars, but this trailer deserves it:

1) Great art style and animation
2) Quality voice acting
3) A simple, but perfect narrative that gave you everything you needed to know about Larry
4) Perfect timing with a newsworthy video game event
5) Awesome hook that is making sit on the edge of my seat waiting for the 1st episode!

Great job, guys!

Dirtown Dirtown

I liked the combination of the animation and the music. They really went together. And the art style was a little rough, but appropriate. I would have liked to have seen some stuff that helped put some context on the characters. Maybe clearly visual wanted posters or the like, just to provide some extra details.

Noisy responds:

Indeed i thought that adding some posters and stuff can helped but...that details are characteristic of my favourite animator, i don't know if it's ok to copy that...peopla can see it like a plagio or something.
but you're right, i'll try to add some stuff...
thanks

Madness Random Shorts Madness Random Shorts

If the art was just a little cleaner and each short just a tad bit longer, this would have been a full 5 stars. Great work, overall, though.

JUB74 responds:

Thank you. I'll do my best for the Madness day one. :)

A Rhino's Stomach A Rhino's Stomach

Just stumbled upon this. While the art style could have used some work, I appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into this, especially the more experimental techniques. Plus, the story was great as well.

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

Great animation and story progress. I did feel the ending was a bit of a downer, since I expected him to wake up from a dream, but I liked the overall message.

grabbelfant responds:

Oh yeah someone waking up from a dream at the end, haven't seen that before. But seriously, why shouldn't stories end with a downer?

The Joker Wins The Joker Wins

Pretty good with solid animation. Somewhat short without anything standing out, though.

dOGtooNS 9 dOGtooNS 9

It's at least animated, though I'm surprised you want to be associated with it.

Asslevania Asslevania

Very nice. Always some of the best voice-acting on the site.